Friday, September 12, 2008


I have found myself a bit stuck on the Daises range, so I have started designing for a new flower range Wild Roses. As you have seen from the picture below, you can see a small process that I have gone though to get to my design and some test pieces that I have started making.

I have been looking at the basic shape of the wild rose petals and have used these shapes to create my simple flower shape. From there its just experimenting with my different textures that I know and think will work for the piece that I have in mind. I'm already thinking of using coloured stones in the middle with wires holding the stone in, acting like claws. I'm at the moment, working on that.

No comments: