Monday, September 15, 2008

Young Artists!

Friday night was exciting, our local High School has an evening every year for their grade 12 pupils to show their art work and designs. A family friend of ours had taken part in it and we went to the evening show. It was wonderful to see what the younger generation is up to and thinking in terms of design, it was mostly dresses that they design but the project was wearable art, it took me back to when I was in grade 12 and had to do our wearable art fashion show. But it was great to see so many different styles of wearable art. My favourite was a young lady (who asked not to be mentioned) who made a very short but beautiful creation, using colourful paper into flower an making the flowers into a dress. My friendas dress is to the right and the dress that I loved is below.

No comments: